Grandma
I think you must be an angel
An angel in disguise
You are so gentle
So loving
So kind
I think God must have spent
a few extra minutes
creating you
I'm sure He did
I'm sure it's true
I hope when i grow up
I'll be just like you
So caring and warm
In everything you do
You must be an angel
Of that I'm sure
You are so beautiful
So kind
So pure
--Angie B
5-14-09
An angel in disguise
You are so gentle
So loving
So kind
I think God must have spent
a few extra minutes
creating you
I'm sure He did
I'm sure it's true
I hope when i grow up
I'll be just like you
So caring and warm
In everything you do
You must be an angel
Of that I'm sure
You are so beautiful
So kind
So pure
--Angie B
5-14-09
Labels: poems

2 Comments:
sweet. did you send it to her?
I think Mom is your muse, dear
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home