open
i know...
You left
so long ago
But you were still right up the road
so accessible
But all the same so unattainable
now you will leave for good
tragic it seems
I know I will never see you again.
how did u just walk away?
how did u just forget?
If u could see inside my heart
it beats for you
And if you could visit my dreams
You would know its true.
Give me the power you seem to posess
So I can use it to my own advantage
And get you out of my head.
how did u leave
how did u forget?
Give me one last chance
To tell you I need you
To touch your face
your hands…
To kiss you
Angie Blackschleger
You left
so long ago
But you were still right up the road
so accessible
But all the same so unattainable
now you will leave for good
tragic it seems
I know I will never see you again.
how did u just walk away?
how did u just forget?
If u could see inside my heart
it beats for you
And if you could visit my dreams
You would know its true.
Give me the power you seem to posess
So I can use it to my own advantage
And get you out of my head.
how did u leave
how did u forget?
Give me one last chance
To tell you I need you
To touch your face
your hands…
To kiss you
Angie Blackschleger
Labels: poems

4 Comments:
I love it
Ang, that's perfect!
grrrrr
cheer up lil Ang....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home